We are now also on Instagram (DM jasonstone20) and Discord, please join us there. If you need the links, please DM me.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2023 02:31AM by jasonstone20.
Re: Join Us On Instagram And Discord
September 26, 2022 09:48PM
Here is the link to the Discord forum. For Instagram, just friend jasonstone20 and send me a direct message (DM) and Ii will add you to the group. If the Discord Link expires, let me know and I will update it.
[discord.gg]
Re: Join Us On Instagram And Discord https://discord.gg/pjxhU7WrD6
October 20, 2022 03:35PM
New Discord link that is valid as of 10-20-2022:
[discord.gg]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2023 02:32AM by jasonstone20.
Discord link is dead again, I'd appreciate an invite at some point.
Re: Join Us On Instagram, Discord, Facebook. Look for Beyond01micron Message Boards
February 05, 2023 07:34PM
Ok, still working on getting the old forum up and running. Seems everyone is super busy and dealing with some kind of crisis in one way or the other, I know I have been. Must be how the stars are aligned, ????
Re: Join Us On Instagram, Discord, Facebook. Look for Beyond01micron Message Boards
February 05, 2023 07:36PM
Worm Oracle, search for the current forum name on Discord, and you should be able to find it. If not, text me at 503-753-2744 USA International code in needed and I will text you a new link to Discord ASAP.
I can't find it on Discord, feel free to DM it to me or post it publicly so other people can find it.
February 11, 2023 07:35AM
Try this;

[discord.com]

the discord links from discord expire in a few ours, I just grabbed the url so hopefully that will work
February 11, 2023 10:15AM
Same as Worm Oracle, I cannot find the beyondt01micron server on discord, nor does the provided link work.
February 11, 2023 07:24PM
Can you forum members that are having issues connecting to the Discord server DM me your Discord user names, that way I can add you myself since the Discord links are time sensitive and don't work after an hour or so.
February 11, 2023 09:08PM
Ok, maybe just friend request me on Discord, for some reason I can't search people and find their user id to send the friend request. It really shouldn't be this difficult. Could you try and send me friend request at jasonstone20#7866 . Discord is case-sensitive, and you need the four-digit user id number (#0000)
February 11, 2023 09:09PM
Also maybe search for "Beyond 0.1 Micron", since Discord is case-sensitive
February 11, 2023 09:13PM
[discord.gg]

That link is should be good for a few hours.
February 12, 2023 07:38PM
New Link for Discord:

[discord.gg]

I am going to try and post these every few hours until everyone that wants to sign up can sign up
February 13, 2023 09:03PM
February 26, 2023 02:36AM
Discord link is dead again. I'm new around here, can you post it again please?
March 09, 2023 05:05PM
Sure. sorry it took so long, I have been super busy with extended family stuff. I will dm it to you also. If it is still dead, text me on my cell phone in the number I send you in the dm and I will send you a new link as soon as possible. Or you could
send me your discord id name and number in the dm and i will just send you the link in discord. Anyhow, I am on it, we will get you sign up for it, sorry for the delay again and any inconvenience!

[discord.gg]
March 18, 2023 02:29AM
Discord Link
[discord.gg]
guys, I would start archiving both forums now, as the forum is going to be gone in a couple of months.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login