Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Join Us On Instagram, Discord, Facebook. https://discord.gg/pjxhU7WrD6 Look for Beyond01micron Message Boards

Posted by jasonstone20 
We are now also on Instagram (DM jasonstone20) and Discord, please join us there. If you need the links, please DM me.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2023 02:31AM by jasonstone20.
Re: Join Us On Instagram And Discord
September 26, 2022 09:48PM
Here is the link to the Discord forum. For Instagram, just friend jasonstone20 and send me a direct message (DM) and Ii will add you to the group. If the Discord Link expires, let me know and I will update it.
[discord.gg]
Re: Join Us On Instagram And Discord https://discord.gg/pjxhU7WrD6
October 20, 2022 03:35PM
New Discord link that is valid as of 10-20-2022:
[discord.gg]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2023 02:32AM by jasonstone20.
Discord link is dead again, I'd appreciate an invite at some point.
Re: Join Us On Instagram, Discord, Facebook. Look for Beyond01micron Message Boards
February 05, 2023 07:34PM
Ok, still working on getting the old forum up and running. Seems everyone is super busy and dealing with some kind of crisis in one way or the other, I know I have been. Must be how the stars are aligned, ????
Re: Join Us On Instagram, Discord, Facebook. Look for Beyond01micron Message Boards
February 05, 2023 07:36PM
Worm Oracle, search for the current forum name on Discord, and you should be able to find it. If not, text me at 503-753-2744 USA International code in needed and I will text you a new link to Discord ASAP.
I can't find it on Discord, feel free to DM it to me or post it publicly so other people can find it.
February 11, 2023 07:35AM
Try this;

[discord.com]

the discord links from discord expire in a few ours, I just grabbed the url so hopefully that will work
February 11, 2023 10:15AM
Same as Worm Oracle, I cannot find the beyondt01micron server on discord, nor does the provided link work.
February 11, 2023 07:24PM
Can you forum members that are having issues connecting to the Discord server DM me your Discord user names, that way I can add you myself since the Discord links are time sensitive and don't work after an hour or so.
February 11, 2023 09:08PM
Ok, maybe just friend request me on Discord, for some reason I can't search people and find their user id to send the friend request. It really shouldn't be this difficult. Could you try and send me friend request at jasonstone20#7866 . Discord is case-sensitive, and you need the four-digit user id number (#0000)
February 11, 2023 09:09PM
Also maybe search for "Beyond 0.1 Micron", since Discord is case-sensitive
February 11, 2023 09:13PM
[discord.gg]

That link is should be good for a few hours.
February 12, 2023 07:38PM
New Link for Discord:

[discord.gg]

I am going to try and post these every few hours until everyone that wants to sign up can sign up
February 13, 2023 09:03PM
February 26, 2023 02:36AM
Discord link is dead again. I'm new around here, can you post it again please?
March 09, 2023 05:05PM
Sure. sorry it took so long, I have been super busy with extended family stuff. I will dm it to you also. If it is still dead, text me on my cell phone in the number I send you in the dm and I will send you a new link as soon as possible. Or you could
send me your discord id name and number in the dm and i will just send you the link in discord. Anyhow, I am on it, we will get you sign up for it, sorry for the delay again and any inconvenience!

[discord.gg]
March 18, 2023 02:29AM
Discord Link
[discord.gg]
guys, I would start archiving both forums now, as the forum is going to be gone in a couple of months.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login