Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanx much for creating this forum

Posted by sal 
Re: Thanx much for creating this forum
September 17, 2022 11:57PM
Sal,
I figured you had been busy since I hadn't heard from you for a while. We started a message board on Discord, you are welcome to join us there: [discord.gg]

PS: If the link expires, let me know, I will email you a new link.
sal
October 22, 2022 05:23PM
Thanx Jason,

Actually, I'm having a hard enough time just visiting the forums on which I am active. Only so many minutes in a life-time, and family/wife/work requirements all want a bite. I like the folks that visit here, which makes it easier to be here.

sal
October 23, 2022 04:23PM
sal,
Yes, I understand. Forum participation has been pretty low lately so we are looking for alternate forms of media to increase participation, and it appears that the social media message groups are what everyone is using now instead of forums in general. If there is a big switch here, there will be a notification explaining everything. I personally prefer the forum format, as you can catch up with it at your convenience, things are archived and searchable, etc.
sal
October 25, 2022 02:22AM
Hi Jason,

You might move some of the topics you are finding here for us to see?

I've pretty much kept the forum format which I think works best for me. I don't use any of the other social media platforms. Tazkrsty keeps me up to date on anything that happens on social media that I need to be aware of. She's special.

sal
October 25, 2022 02:29AM
Sal,
Other than small talk, I have been posting everything on the forum and social media at the same time, so no one should miss anything important. Maybe I will create a section on the forum and post the conversations we have had there also.
December 20, 2022 03:09PM
Hi Jason,

I would also like to thank you for creating this forum!

I've been reading the old Cliff Stamp for a long time, unfortunately the domain has expired and all the knowledge is no longer publicly available.

I would also be very interested in a copy of the old forum and Cliff Stamp.com (in Linux format) - for my private use only. I'll send you a message right away.
December 20, 2022 03:18PM
KingShapton,
Ok, I can get you a copy on USB stick. I think I might throw the files up on a torrent so people can download it themselves, I think that makes more sense than me individually making USB's for everyone(I don't mind making everyone USB sticks, but there should be a more efficient way to get people the data). I believe Kyley Harris is working with Cliff's brother Pat to get the old forum up and running again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login