Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy to be here

Posted by KingShapton 
Happy to be here
December 20, 2022 02:51PM
Hello everyone,

I'm a sharpening enthusiast from Germany and I've been fascinated by sharp knives all my life.

I used to work with the Lansky system for a long time, after that came the Spyderco Sharpmaker for a long time and over the past few years I've been working more and more on my freehand sharpening. This year I made the transition to plateau sharpening and I'm hooked!

Unfortunately the old Cliff Stamp forum is no longer online, in hindsight I found the best information and thoughts there - it just took me a long time to grasp that.

I got a link to this forum in the Spyderco forum - I'm here and I'm looking forward to an interesting exchange!
Re: Happy to be here
December 20, 2022 03:21PM
KingShapton,

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Glad to hear we have another knife-sharpening fan aboard! Hopefully we can get the old forum up and running soon, there is so much great stuff on that site, basically, a lot of Cliff's work, and a bunch of forum members shared their work also, as well as testing and proving Cliff's work.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator