This has to be my all-time favorite SAK:
Super TInker

https://victorinox.com.au/super-tinker/
Medium Pocket Knife with Scissors
Key Features
The ideal companion for all crafty men and women
Swiss made pocket knife with 14 functions
Includes a Phillips screwdriver and scissors
Whether you're simply moving through your day or journeying around the world, the Super Tinker pocket knife is the Officer's knife for tinkers on the move. You never know what you'll encounter out there, but you know that you and your Super Tinker will always be ready to build, hack or fix anything.

Tools
large blade
small blade
Phillips screwdriver
can opener
small screwdriver
bottle opener
screwdriver
wire stripper
reamer, punch
key ring
tweezers
toothpick
scissors
multipurpose hook

Dimensions
Item number: 35696
Factory code: 1.4703
Height: 17 mm
Length: 91 mm
Weight: 84 g

Details
Scale Material: ABS / Cellidor
Blade lockable: No
One hand blade: No

My first VIctorinox SAK was a Tinker. The Super Tinker adds a third layer to the Tinker, as well as a set of scissors and a multipurpose hook. I wish I could find a Salesman, which is a smaller Super Tinker, but they have been out of production for quite sometime.
Re: Victorinox Super Tinker
July 19, 2022 09:06AM
I do feel like 3 layers of tools is the ideal thickness for a Victorinox (plastic covers, not alox), which makes me have to choose between a saw and scissors and that's a tough one to do.
January 02, 2023 10:49PM
my go to "perfect" SAK would be the Compact.

Its a 2 layer with the big blade + combination bottle opener / screwdriver in addition to the scissors.

Further, it comes with the plus scales and has a mini file on the hook (on the backside)

I did grow up using the Huntsman, perhaps been my most used knife, but I have really no use for the saw in the city.
February 05, 2023 07:38PM
I will have to check one out. I wish they still made the Salesman, that is like a smaller Super Tinker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login